Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Eminem Freestyle remix


Eminem Freestyle remix ** LYRICS ** How the hell did he get more crimes charges has life in prison, man, what the hell is his problem? Well, to be honest, the smell of these chronic leaves me hella demonic They forced me to kill this elderly man, and knocks on the panic attacks, pop Xanax, relax Tryna stick my fucking dick make a mannequin's ass then I manic depressed see the orthodontist filling masked Kick-ass, the first thing that will put the mask Speaking of masks, man,ain't too late to have a change of pace And take it off and show my face so you can see the things you facing Slice you up and cook you after your murdered by strangulation That's bacon souffle you making, ain't you, well thank you Jason There goes one more coma, due to blunt force trauma Just give me one more soma, and ill be done for it mama Go in the damn broom closet, another Valium, lost it Shove in the vacuum nozzle down the bathroom faucet It seems like everyday i get a little fla-kier The medication is making my hands a little sha-kier Hand me that eighteen month old baby to shake him up It'll only take me, a second to choke his trachea Breakin' his neck in 80-some places, baby, here shady comes ladies He's got the razor, the blades, and the ch-ch-chain-s-saw baby You bl-bl-blunderin, bumblin, mu-mu-mumblin dumb dumbs Yeah, here I come come, you hear the rumblin vrum-vrum There's something inside of that blue tub and that drum drum My head and torso is someone's, where'd it come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment